Mexican Food Grand Rapids MI
We are thankful to be part of such a great community! We know that during these uncertain times it is important that we all do our part to keep our friends and neighbors safe. Wolverine Tacos is committed to doing its part and we have listed some of our protocols and efforts below.
- We require guests who opt to enter the building to wear a face covering. If someone chooses not to wear a face covering, we will gladly bring their order to them outside of the building.
- Beginning 11/18/20, we will be open for take out & delivery only per emergency orders issued by the MDHHS. We have several safe options available for you to get your delicious tacos that include: ’touchless’ online ordering, curbside pick up upon request, call ahead/take out, delivery via GrubHub or DoorDash.
- We will follow all local guidelines in accordance to specified capacity rates and safety protocols.
- Employees are required to undergo health screening questions before entering the building. Those showing any signs of symptoms or fever are prohibited from entering the restaurant.
- Employees are required to wear protective masks at all times. Gloves are required to be worn when handling food.
- High-touch areas such as doors, restooms, etc are sanitized frequently during the shift.
- Curbside pick up is encouraged for all orders. Guests may call upon arrival and we will bring the order to the car. We also have ‘touchless’ payment methods available as well.
- Antibacterial soap and hand sanitizer is readily available for employee and guests who enter the building.
- Employees are trained on safety protocols and steps to minimize the spread of COVID-19
We will continue to closely monitor the recommendations of the Kent County Health Department and authorities to ensure we are serving you in the safest way possible.
Primary Communities Served